The steps needed to access StudyForge flash content in Google Chrome.
Note: StudyForge is busy removing all of our flash content!
Over 90% of our 4000+ videos are currently flash free! This article remains as a few more interactive videos are still receiving our "deflashifying treatment". So once in a while you might still come across one of these more interactive videos. When you do, below are instructions to view that content. When the last bits of flash content are completely gone, this content is gone, this page will disappear!
We highly recommend using the chrome browser on a PC, Mac or ChromeBook for working in StudyForge because it always has the most up-to-date version of flash built in.
Step 1: StudyForge Page with Flash Content
Go to a StudyForge lesson with a flash video. You will be shown this screen with a message saying that Adobe Flash is required to view the content.
1. Click the Blocked plugin icon to the right of the address bar.
2. Click the Manage button.
Note: If you don't see the Blocked plugin icon then skip to Step 3.
Step 2: Google Chrome Settings
1. Click the toggle button to the right of Block sites from running Flash (recommended) to the on position and you will see Ask first to the left of this.
2. Click on the StudyForge lesson page tab.
Step 3: StudyForge Page with Flash Content
1. Click on the Click here to install Adobe Flash Player link.
2. Next click Allow in the popup window.
You should now be able to access the flash content on the page.
Step 4: On Chrome Restart
1. When chrome restarts you will see a notification below the address bar. Click the on the far right side of it.
Caution: Make sure you do not click Turn off or you will have to go through all of the steps from the beginning.
👏 Nice work!